Sunday, April 13, 2014

Second Blog

Progress is going well! I am a week into my 20 time project and I find that I am enjoying myself. Yesterday I sent out my first card to my religious education teacher (Mrs. Russell). She has influenced my life in many ways and has always been there for me. I am excited to hear her response but more than that, I am happy that I finally told her how much her presence has affected my life.


I have also started to create Easter Cards for my family and close friends. I found that the hardest part of creating these cards was coming up with a design. I looked at numerous designs on the internet and tried to compile multiple designs together, however, that didn't work so well! but never the less, I have chosen a design and bought all of my supplies, so now all I have to do is finish making them. I hope to post pictures soon of my finished products.


~ Kristina Martinski

No comments:

Post a Comment