Thursday, June 5, 2014

Fifth Blog



20 time has been going great! we recently had our 20 time project fair which went better than i had anticipated. It was great to see how much work everyone has put into this project and to see their end result. it was also nice to see my project come together and display everything i have been working on :)

Recently i made a Father's Day card for my Dad (which i obviously plan to give to him on Father's Day) and i also made one for my Grandpa. They turned out pretty well, and i cant wait to give the cards to them. for my Grandpas i used a new type of Origami i found through my research. it was really interesting and i decided to make a shirt with it, and put it on my Grandpa's card. My dad's card was made with a paper layering technique that i saw in a craft book i bought at Micheal's. They were both pretty time consuming, but the end product was worth it. I have some pictures below to how they turned out:

Displaying 20140605_235036.jpg
My Grandpa's is on the left and my dad's is on the right.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I have been accomplishing a lot with my 20 time project, but i find that it's hard to make the time to be fully invested in this project. However, even though this is my biggest struggle, i am going to try to push past it and keep making time to do this project.

~ Kristina Martinski

No comments:

Post a Comment